Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Julia Orlando 12/13/16

Hello! Welcome back to the classroom. Mr. Rivers was not here today so we did an online assignment that is due Thursday. The essential question is whether or not money buys happiness or it does not and do what the power point assigns. It asks you to read the article provided and do some things to the power point slide. You have to find two articles that prove your claim along with two The Great Gatsby quotes. Before that you have to write an introductory to what will be in your slide and a conclusion at the end, to well, conclude everything. Another thing you have to do is find a song that represents your claim and relates to your reason.
I wrote my main paragraph but I did not really do anything else but try to find songs. I am thinking Oh No! By Marina and The Diamonds, This blog is kind of short because it was a day of just me doing work by myself. The power point with information is on classroom if you need more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment